Hugo Boss, Armani, Prada, Tom Ford, Dolce and Gabbana, etc… The list goes on and on but that is not the suits I am talking about. If you have never heard of USA Network’s tv show Suits, then you about to get hooked.
Best things about Suits:
- Binge watch to help you through Game of Thrones withdrawals. You can even spot some familiar faces of GoT later in the series. How many GoT faces have been on the show?
- If you are a music, movie, tv show enthusiast then you have come to the right place. Not only do they quote favorite movie lines, they take a page right out of its playbook for cases. Can you catch all the references?
- Meghan Markle. If you are wondering why this name rings a bell then look no farther than the Prince of England himself. The woman we have all come to know as Rachel Zane on the show has been dating Prince Harry since 2016. Wedding date predictions anyone?
- Best bromance in recent tv history. Never have we seen two characters who learn, adapt, and mimic each other so fluently. Harvey has placed himself in the older brother shoes while showing Mike how the law world works. And just when we are getting comfortable Mike will switch the roles and we see more into the minds of the characters. What is your favorite bromance?
- Powerful female leads. This show would not be the same without Gina Torres (Jessica), Meagan Markle (Rachel), and Sarah Rafferty (Donna). Each one brings a different aspect to the team, but all are determined to get what they want. Who is your favorite female lead?
Binge watch Suits now on Amazon Prime. For just $10.99 a month you will get movies, music, kindle and free 2-day shipping.