Don’t you hate when twins play the same part in a movie and you don’t know which one is in your favorite scene?
Let’s take a look at one famous show and see if we can spot the differences. Read to the bottom to check and see how well you can spot the real twin.
Full House is a show that most people watched, or at least know of, from the late ’80’s to early ’90’s. The twins in question are none other than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen. Perhaps two of the most famous twins in the world for their books, clothing line, movies and more.
Credited as one person during season one of the show, “Mary-Kate Ashley Olsen”, most people didn’t even know that Michelle Tanner was played by two actors.
Mary-Kate is left handed while Ashley is right handed.
Mary-Kate is normally the one who does the crazy dance.
Ashley has larger eyes that are closer together than Mary-Kate.
Look closely and you will spot a freckle under Ashley’s nose.
One characteristic of Mary-Kate’s that can be hard to spot is that she has a slightly larger head than Ashley.
Other fun facts-
- It is said that in season one, Mary-Kate was used more often due to the fact Ashley cried when she was put on set for a scene.
- Ashley is two minutes older than Mary-Kate.
- They were just 9 months old when filming began for Full House.
- Even though they are fraternal and not identical twins, most people could not tell them apart on Full House.
- They are now worth $400 million (reported by Bankrate).
TEST: Besides Candace Cameron Bure and Jodie Sweetin, which Olsen twin is in this picture from back in the day?